What is the Carolina Vaccine Clinic? Who can get a COVID-19 vaccine or COVID-19 booster shot there?
Who: UNC-Chapel Hill undergraduate students, graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, faculty and staff can be vaccinated at the Carolina Vaccination Clinic.
Where: Vaccines for students, faculty and staff are offered at Student Stores Pharmacy on the top floor of UNC Student Stores.
When: Come by at your convenience during open hours. Plan for the visit to take up to 45 minutes. The person being vaccinated will need to remain on-site for the entirety of your visit including an observation period. When you book your appointment, avoid conflicts with work.
Cost: There will be no out-of-pocket cost to those who receive a vaccine. Bring your insurance card; your insurance will cover administrative costs.
Transportation: UNC Student Stores offers ease in access through a range of transportation options.
- Convenient for bike riders and pedestrians on campus
- Ten reserved parking spots on Stadium Drive, overflow parking in Rams Head Parking Deck (validation provided at vaccination site)
- Town and regional bus transit stops are located immediately adjacent to the vaccination site including Chapel Hill Transit Routes U, A, FCX, S, and GoTriangle Routes 800, 800S, 805, CRX.
More Details: Please reach out to Campus Health at 919-966-2281 if you have a history of severe allergic reactions or if you have questions about COVID-19 vaccines or the Carolina Vaccination Clinic.
How can I find an off-campus vaccination site?
In addition to Campus Health or the Student Stores Pharmacy, you may find vaccine locations listed on the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services website.
If you are a UNC Health patient, visit the UNC Health vaccine page.
What happens once I receive my vaccine?
Congratulations and thanks for doing your part to protect yourself and others. .
- Visit the COVID-19 Vaccination Certification form and sign in using your ONYEN.
- Enter the date(s) and type of vaccine you received.
- Upload proof of your vaccination status
Is the University requiring additional vaccinations, including the flu vaccine?
All members of the Carolina community are strongly encouraged (and, in some instances, may be required) to obtain immunizations that are covered by most health plans (including student health plans), especially the annual flu shot. The University is currently hosting regular flu vaccination clinics, to learn more visit flu.unc.edu.