What are the COVID-19 Symptoms?
All members of the Carolina community who are coming to campus, including students, faculty, staff and visitors, should check the COVID-19 symptom list first:
- Do you have new muscle aches not related to another medical condition or another specific activity (e.g. due to physical exercise)?
- Do you feel like you may have a temperature of greater than 100.0°F?
- Do you have sore throat, runny nose and/or congestion not related to another medical condition (e.g. allergies)?
- Do you have a new or worsening cough that is not related to another medical condition?
- Do you have shortness of breath that is not attributable to another medical condition?
- Do you have recent (<5 days) loss of smell and taste?
- Do you have new onset of vomiting or diarrhea not related to another medical condition?
- Have you had recent close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, immediately self-isolate and contact your medical provider or if you are a student contact Campus Health. Please do not attend class, work or other campus activities.
Campus Health can be reached through the healthyheels.unc.edu Patient Portal or by calling 919-966-2281