Environment, Health and Safety has a screening checklist and other resources for employees.
Campus Health has a screening checklist and other resources for students.
The University Guideline on Health Monitoring outlines the responsibility of students, faculty and staff to carefully monitor their health every day before coming to campus.
COVID-19 Screening Checklist
- Do you have new muscle aches not related to another medical condition or another specific activity (e.g. due to physical exercise)?
- Do you feel like you may have a temperature of greater than 100.0°F?
- Do you have sore throat, runny nose and/or congestion not related to another medical condition (e.g. allergies)?
- Do you have a new or worsening cough that is not related to another medical condition?
- Do you have shortness of breath that is not attributable to another medical condition?
- Do you have recent (<5 days) loss of smell and taste?
- Do you have new onset of vomiting or diarrhea not related to another medical condition?
- Have you had recent close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, immediately self-isolate and contact your medical provider or if you are a student contact Campus Health. Please do not attend class, work or other campus activities.