Skip to Main Content
Optional Re-entry testing
- We are not requiring students to complete re-entry testing, nor will incoming students be required to attest to their vaccination status.
- However, we encourage students to test before returning to campus, especially if you are exhibiting any symptoms or could have come in contact with an individual who has tested positive.
- If you are a student and test positive before returning to campus, notify Campus Health and complete the required isolation following CDC guidelines before returning to campus.
- Symptomatic testing for students continues to be available at Campus Health.
- At-home test kits are widely available at the Student Stores Pharmacy, the Campus Health Pharmacy and often through vending machines in Rams Head and the Carolina Union.
- Free test kits are also available through the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Additionally, most health plans offer up to eight free at-home test kits per month. More information on how to access test kits through health insurance can be found on the NCDHHS website.